Sunday, September 16, 2012

The "Whoops" in the "Daisy"

Sabree N. Walking in the hallway and changing class can be hard if you are known for dropping things like myself. But the worst is when you keep droppping things as you switch classes. For example, the other day my friend Maggie and I were walking out of Mrs. Cooper's classroom when all of a sudden, all of Maggie's colored pencils fell on the floor. Maggie, Mrs. Cooper and I all jumped to the floor and started helping. As we were picking up, all of my stuff fell off my binder and landed on the floor. As we were standing up again, Maggie dropped all of her pencils, so we started cleaning it up. While we were dong this, a nice girl named Alyssa started helping us pick up all of the pencils. When we got them all cleaned up and thought all was good, we went our separate ways. But, on our way back to the classroom, guess who dropped her stuff, Alyssa! Let's just say we put the "whoops" in the "daisy".

1 comment: